Give your photos an organic feel, textural warmth and a contemporary edge by having them printed directly onto wood.
The beauty of printing onto wood is that the lines of the grain and the colour of the wood are visible through your image. And, since every piece of wood has a different grain, every piece you print will be unique!
The inks are not archival but through simulated testing, are said to last 75 years out of direct sunlight and 5 years in direct sunlight.
Recommended framing solution:
Hang as is! Our wooden prints come with a wooden hanging mechanism attached that makes the artwork appear as if it’s floating 25 mm away from the wall.
- Standard: 6mm thick maple-finish plywood.
- Customised: If you find wood you’d like to try, bring it in and we’ll test it.
- Max. print size: 1200 x 2400 mm
- Images with large areas of white are recommended
- Standard sizes: A4 – A0
- Square sizes from 20 x 20 cm – 1 x 1 m
- Custom framing options available: firstname.lastname@example.org